PERFECTLY CRUMBLY APPLE CRISP


I’m pretty sure the squirrels have been stealing my apples, because the biggest branch of my tree is mysteriously bare. Regardless, I managed to wrangle up enough apples today to make one of my all time favorite desserts: apple crisp. I use my grandma’s recipe because it is extra buttery and crumbly and yummy.



PERFECTLY CRUMBLY APPLE CRISP
Mix together the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Sprinkle this mixture over the top of your cut apples and toss to combine.

Finally, let your apple crisp bake for 45 minutes. Then, pull out the vanilla bean ice cream and eat your heart out.
isp

PERFECTLY CRUMBLY APPLE CRISP
PREP TIME
15 mins
COOK TIME
45 mins
TOTAL TIME
1 hour

INGREDIENTS

6 large apples (or 12 small apples)
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
1 cup flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup butter, melted

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in a baking dish.
Mix together ½ cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the sliced apples and toss to combine.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly. Top the sliced apples evenly with the crumbly oatmeal mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
LihatTutupKomentar